Monday, September 10, 2012

Oh, the Horror!

After I watched The Descent, probably in 2006 or 2007, I stopped watching horror movies.
Until lately....
But I still get nightmares.
Here's some of what I've watched, and a rating on the nightmare scale.*





Paranormal Activity 3.
Nightmare scale:  7


Absentia.
Nightmare scale: 8




The Mist.
Nightmare scale: 5






The Woman in Black.
Nightmare scale: 8









The Devil Inside.
Nightmare scale: 7















Silent House.
Nightmare scale:1











*The Nightmare Scale
0: Slept like a babe
1-2: Woke up in the night, but probably not out of fear
3-5: Can't remember dreams, but they could have been scary
6-7: Scary dreams unrelated to film
8-9: Terrifying dreams, directly related to the movie
10: Descent status, will abandon horror films for at least five years after viewing
**Note: My nightmare scale has not been tested, proven, or backed in any way by evidence or science.

No comments:

Post a Comment